Tuesday morning we got up and had some breakfast then I started in on the project. I guess it was about 10:00 when I got out there since Bruce said I needed to wait until the humidity was burned off a bit. I picked out some lovely colors... a soft Caribbean Blue and a Miami Pink. It was a very tedious job doing the blue coat.
I used it for the frame as well as the slats and there were little crevices at the end of each one. I had to use some little bitty brushes to get in there and practically stood on my head to make sure that I covered every spot. I painted all day...finally finishing with both colors at 5:00.
We jumped into the car and raced out to Port A to spend the night on the boat.